Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB - Cloning BTAs, especially other than Reds...  (Read 2172 times)
mpedersen
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2010, 02:11:12 am »

Long term, I will be rearing Bubble Tip Anemones to go with all the clownfish I'll be rearing in the fishroom.  So I'm gonna be looking for BTA clones that clone readily and rapidly.  I'm especially interested in color forms other than the standard red (as folks who came to the meeting saw, I already have 5 of 'em running around all from the one in the 6 gallon, and it's due to split again).  I'm especially looking for greens, oranges, yellows, purples etc.  What I really don't need is anything that's just brown.  Willing to consider multiple individuals from the same clone in order to help ramp up my production of them.  Of course, I'm open to Red's too if they price is right.  I want to be able to produce at least a half dozen to a dozen BTAs a month.  Afterall, I figure captive bred clownfish really should be hosting in captively propagated anemones!

You only need to raise one...

brad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 09:02:11 am »

Hey Matt I have a gbta with purple tips, when it splits you can have the first one.
Nannook
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 05:01:57 pm »

I have a rose BTA with green tips.  It has not split yet.  But I am feeding and hoping.  If I get a split it is yours. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Valid XHTML 1.0! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
Beyaz inci: deruni
Valid CSS!