Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Club Business - 2017 Accounting  (Read 381 times)
mpedersen
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2017, 06:21:32 pm »

Picking up where last year's accounting thread left off ( http://www.lsmac.org/smf/index.php?topic=1171.msg10165#msg10165 )

We started the year with $106 in club funds.  At the February, 2017 Zoo Reef Meeting, I picked up a bunch of items from the Filter Guys for the zoo, finally using a credit we had from the booster pump we purchased, but didn't need and had returned.  We also picked up a fresh set of mechanical and carbon cartridges for the RO/DI system. Once all the credits were applied, there was a balance of $14.50. I personally covered it on my card, and so the club will simply reimburse me at the $14.00 level (I always leave the change behind).

So, as of Feb 8, 2017, the new club balance is $92.00

You only need to raise one...

MDoty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 12:40:22 pm »

Sitting flush for the new year!!!!! Shocked Shocked

mrhaglund

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:31:18 pm »

Need a good old fashion kick but spring TCMAS frag swap! Date set yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
mpedersen
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 11:50:40 pm »

No one has anything to contribute lately, and the Zoo's corals are nowhere near the fragging / outgrowing the tank phase LOL!

mrhaglund

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 08:18:27 am »

Yea, I was talking to Mike a little on his lighting and how the corals were responding when I learned how hard that power outage from the storm was on his tank. Assuming a lot of you had issues?

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
mpedersen
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 12:07:11 pm »

Yea, I was talking to Mike a little on his lighting and how the corals were responding when I learned how hard that power outage from the storm was on his tank. Assuming a lot of you had issues?

My issues manifest themselves later on, and more specifically I had issues over the holidays when we again had a power outage while I was out of town...2 weeks later I had tanks crashing (apparently re-cycling).  Lost all my rubrocinctus clownfish, lost a couple tanks full of FW fish...not fun at all.

Pumbooris

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 11:01:36 pm »

I'm working on getting stuff together to set up another reef probably won't be wet until fall tho
mpedersen
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 11:27:27 pm »

We had our first financial contribution to the club just now; Ben H. donated $15 cash.

New club balance is $107.00

I welcome any and all fundraising ideas, straight up donations, you name it, as the Zoo's reef is out of growth funds for the year, and frankly there's a lot of need there.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:37:22 am by mpedersen » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Valid XHTML 1.0! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
Beyaz inci: deruni
Valid CSS!